Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town . . . in four more days.

I'm so glad I'm on vacation! It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you have some time off! Now, as I tackle the details, I begin to once again see the joy in the season and to get caught up in the fun!

If you have an iPod, download from iTunes Andrea Bocelli's "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" from his new Christmas CD "My Christmas." It's my favorite version of this song and a great one to play while wrapping Christmas presents, especially with a cup of hot cocoa cooling on the table and scenting the kitchen with its wonderful aroma. The Christmas spirit is upon me!

John and David: Beware! Your mother is in full Christmas mode and she's liable to embarrass you with an excess of holiday cheer. She might develop sudden urges to kiss and hug you and thrust candy canes at you! Do not, under any circumstance, offer her any caffeinated drinks! It might just put her over the edge!

2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

You sound like me with the Christmas music and cocoa, wrapping presents and last minute decorating always get me in the Christmas mood.

Relax, enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas.

Angela2932 said...

What a cute, dashing, Santa! Ahhhh. . . isn't full Christmas mode wonderful? Just last night, Dianna and I were putting Adrea Bocelli's music on our ipods, but it's from an older album, and I don't think I have his "Santa Claus" song on it. I'll have to check that out. . . .

Isn't Christmas mode great with both your sons home?