Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tea Bread Tuesday: Sour Cream-Maple Muffins

When the time comes to recap "A Year of Tea Breads" I will be very surprised if this recipe doesn't end up among my favorites.

The recipe called for baking in a loaf pan, but I decided to make these darling little muffins instead . . .

The muffins were so light and moist; the taste subtle, barely hinting at the maple syrup used to sweeten them - they were truly delicious! Here's the link: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/sour-cream-maple-bread.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you laid it out on a tray and all. Very appealing!

pat said...

I can't tell you how much my hips and thighs look forward to your Tuesday posts!! These sound delicious! I made the cranberry ones from last week and I am still blissing about those...

Margaret said...

Sounds so yummy! Adore your lovely tea set also!

Reds said...

Could go for one right now - sounds delicious!

Nicki said...

Now you made me have to go to the cabinet and pull out a stinky store-bought, less than home-made yummy, Cranberry Orange muffin. I can't wait to see your end-of-year list of Favorite Muffins/tea breads.