Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tea Bread Tuesday: Gingerbread Cake II

I had promised my husband that I'd make last week's cake again, but without the lemon glaze.  It so happens that my wonderful sister-in-law, Barb, sent me this gingerbread mold for Christmas.  Wow!  Talk about perfect!


Those little guys are delightful!  So moist!  So cute!  So perfect for the season!


Of the six siblings, only three made it out long enough to photograph; the other three must have run away, singing "Run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man" . . . or something . . .


Oh, and the bread without the lemon glaze was much more to my family's liking . . . Here's the recipe again . . . Gingerbread Cake

10 comments:

Janett said...

Those look yum, I'd bet all 6 would have been gone in my house before I pulled the camera out!

Nicki said...

Oh, I love the mold; so much easier. hehe! "run run as fast as you can".... could that have been in a baritone voice? These are the perfect size too.

pat said...

YUM!!! Really like that pan, too!

Suzy said...

Oh my those look delicious! I hope the other three are running my way!

Barb said...

It looks like they really did turn out nice. Very cute!

Reds said...

I want that pan!!! LOL! Your little men are too cute!

Yolanda said...

Hmmmm. My guess is that as good as those last 3 looked they ran off soon after that photo was taken.

Angela2932 said...

And I think they look particularly charming with the powdered sugar sprinkling on top!

Splenderosa said...

You are absolutely adorable...Happy New Year!!!!

The Charm of Home said...

These looks wonderful! They are very cute on the table for Christmas! Have a very Happy New Year!
Sherry