Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tea Bread Tuesday: Cranberry Orange Bread

I made this bread last year and loved it, but wondered if after baking so many tea breads in recent months, this one was truly as delicious as I remembered it.  Guess what?  It was!  The combination of flavors from the cranberries, orange, and raisins is absolutely perfect!  I'll be making another loaf this week for our Thanksgiving celebration.


Here's the link for the recipe:  http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cranberry-Orange-Bread/Detail.aspx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any bread with cranberries is delicious! Your food pics always look so good. Mine always look like barf :)

Reds said...

Just love fresh cranberries in baked goods!! Totally going to make this!

Barb said...

That sounds like as wonderful combination of flavors.

Nicki said...

Love Cranberry-Orange muffins - can only imagine it in bread form - more yummm!

Jill said...

That looks SO good! I love cranberry bread!!!!!

Nicki - I've always made it in a loaf, but I'm thinking I might try it in muffins next, because I've slowly figured out over the last three years that my husband isn't actually crazy about loaf breads.