Thursday, August 6, 2020

Flowers, and music, and bees, oh, my!

And tea!  Oh, my, my!  All from Australia!  Thank you to a dear Facebook friend, Dewita Carson, for this unbelievably thoughtful card and tea bag that have traveled halfway around the world!  Your card reminds me of how much goodness there is in the world, and how worthwhile life is, and how much we should treasure friendships!  You are an angel!


The hydrangeas are from my garden!  We finally got some blooms this year!


The description on the teabag says: "A fruity mango blend with Australian Native Plants and other ingredients that have been recognized to help relax and calm the mind.  This blend is designed to help you focus on the positive aspects of life."  I'll take it!


Dewita enjoys creating multi-media art, like in this card . . .


Always with her audience preferences in mind . . .


Here's to friendship and the land Down Under!

No comments: