Thursday, May 26, 2011

Los Cabos - The Flora (with John as guest photographer!)

My son, John, spent a lot of time playing with his new camera.  I was the lucky beneficiary of his hobby since he took all these photos!
 










And, since there's no point in duplicating efforts when you are on vacation, I turned my attention to other important things, like reading mindless novels, napping . . . and deciding whether to have a daiquiri or a piña colada brought to me by the pool . . .


Sometimes . . . life is very good . . .

4 comments:

Barb said...

Nice pictures and nice to have to reflect upon your vacation.

Yolanda said...

It's a tough life but someone's got to live it ;) Love that last palm tree photo!

Reds said...

Life is real good for you :) - Love your last shot!

Angela2932 said...

Really nice shots, and wasn't it great to get someplace tropical? I'm glad John got to "pull the trigger!" He's sure to love his new camera! Doug is actually becoming much more interested in photography now too!