Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bathroom Remodel- The Finale

Click here to see The FinaleAt Last . . .

I made the video on Windows Movie Maker, a new program to which I was introduced recently by my son, John, that wicked child! I'm far from proficient yet, but luckily, he was home for Thanksgiving weekend, so I was able to pester him with questions. I don't feel too badly for him, he brought it on himself . . . besides, I'm making him one of his favorite dinners as a send off today - beef stew with steamed rice . . .

Here are some of the products we used in this bathroom, for those that are curious:
  • Bathtub - Bancroft Whirlpool by KOHLER
  • Wall sconces, toilet paper dispenser, towel bars & cabinet knobs - Lugarno Collection, Restoration Hardware
  • Toilet - KOHLER Cimarron® Comfort Height® Elongated 2-piece, Home Depot
  • Vanity and Medicine Cabinet - Kraftmaid Victoria Cherry, Finish: Cognac, Home Depot
  • Vanity Top - Engineered composite in white, Home Depot
  • Faucets and other bath hardware - KOHLER Fairfax in polished chrome
  • Floor - Travertine, Imperial Bianco - The Tile Shop
  • Glass mosaics - 12X12; 1X1 MC Pacific, Century Tile
  • Paint - BEHR from Home Depot; Ceiling: Popped Corn; Walls: Rye
  • Double Curtain Rod - Zenith, Home Depot
  • Shower Curtain - Home Goods
  • Curtain Rings - Rollerball Curtain Rings, Home Depot
  • Towels - Bed Bath and Beyond (decorative) and Costco (ivory solid)
  • Candlepot - Mission Fig, Pottery Barn (it's so wonderful!)
  • Bud vase - Target, over ten years ago!
  • Soap and Hand Cream - Spiced Chestnut, Williams-Sonoma (this soap smells so delish you'll be tempted to bite your freshly washed fingers!)
Bring on the holidays!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Gorgeous. Well done on the video too.

Reds said...

Wow - beautiful remodel!! And great job on the video!

Angela2932 said...

Maria! How fantastic! I love the music with it; it's just perfect! And all the little touches are just exquisite! I'm even impressed with the toilet paper holder! Who knew that even that could be elegant? Now, you so deserve to soak away in the tub, and I think Lee deserves to also. I love your rolling credits as well on the video.

Barb said...

I love it! Your bathroom deserves a video for all the work that was put into it. It's very pretty.

Katy said...

haha!!!! Love your video! And your bathroom is GORGEOUS!!!