Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas . . . Completed!

So, here it is - the collection that my true love has been giving me for the past eleven Christmases and one birthday. He even built the étagère to display the boxes. I've always been fond of this carol, and I love my little snuff boxes . . . even if I don't take snuff!


Now my true love is dreading the thought of having to come up with new gift ideas . . . Poor fellow! I guess I'll just have to help him . . .

I hope that the twelve days of Christmas brought you peace . . . and joy!

8 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

Such an interesting and personal collection. Thank you for sharing with us.

Margaret said...

That is such a fun idea! Love all of these. So creative and beautiful!

Nicki said...

These are gorgeous and how sweet to have a spot to keep them as an extra bonus. I too love the 12 Days of Christmas - but have settled for an artsy 'pop-up' book. Thanks for sharing.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Ohh a nice way to display them.

Denita said...

What a wonderful display!

tori said...

What a great collection!

Kelly said...

Nice collection. You just need to start a list of camera goodies now :)

Anissa said...

Great collection -- I love it!