Monday, January 25, 2010

My pink birthday card and some feng shui help . . .

I usually prefer an uncluttered refrigerator door, but I couldn't resist putting up the card that my boys got me for my birthday.
 
And then, my son John said I needed a feng shui cure in the "Fame" section of my cubicle at work. Apparently, I needed to introduce more red into the area. Now, I have a bling-y red sign that proclaims how fabulous I am, just in case anyone had any doubt . . .

It's so nice to have a feng shui expert in the family . . .

10 comments:

Tracie said...

I love it... you definately don't want anyone doubting your fabulous-ness! :) :)

Angela2932 said...

Happy Birthday! You have such smart sons! I really like the addition of the red bling to your office. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my nook; it's certainly prompted more reading on my part!

Esther said...

Happy Birthday! And I love that card...it is simply fabulous! Your sons sound like keepers! :)

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday gal! How dear of your boys and love the feng shui.

Reds said...

Happy birthday - love the card!

KRISTIE said...

happy birthday! cute card

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Happy Birthday. What a cute card.

Suzy said...

Love the card! Happy Birthday!

Barb said...

Happy Belated Birthday Maria.

bprincephoto said...

Happy belated birthday! Love the card and the bling.