Monday, November 21, 2011

Mrs. K's Koffee Shop

Of all the things I imagined doing during our trip to Philadelphia, this one never occurred to me:  Breakfast in an old-fashioned diner - Mrs. K's Koffee Shop is located on Chestnut Street - some very decent scrambled eggs are served here with a side helping of nostalgia . . .


Here are Doug, Angela, Robert and Barb, siblings-by-marriage and fun traveling companions.  Calling them in-laws doesn't seem to do justice to these wonderful people who mean so much to me.

8 comments:

pat said...

How fun! Were these the servers of nostalgia? And, better to have Fffff... than Wwww.....and Ssss.....!!!

Margaret said...

Fun photo! Looks like a perfect spot for breakfast.

Reds said...

Looks like a fun place to eat!! Love the loving look Angela is giving to her hubby!

Tracie said...

I love this, such a fun shot!

Southhamsdarling said...

I love the photo - so cute!! Sounds like a great place to have something to eat.

Angela2932 said...

Maria, this photo just makes me laugh! Definitely was a fun stop! And I, too, had fantastic traveling companions, beloved siblings, all! I particularly liked their "problem floor" at the end of the counter, which required us to pass the plates of food down to the end, because the waitress couldn't walk on the floor all the way to the end!

Nicki said...

I'd be willing to guess - 'and, never a dull moment' among this group too. Life's true blessings - loving AND companionable family.

Barb said...

This photo is really comical and I love it!